The Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant was announced yesterday and offers small businesses up to $10,000 from the Queensland Government to fund a wide range of business projects and expenditure.
Unlike most government grants which focus on specific types of projects the range of services and products that can be funded with this grant is very broad and includes:
- financial, legal or other professional advice
- planning, financial counselling and business coaching
- marketing and communications
- digital/technology strategy
- digital training or re-training
- capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 SAFE requirements
- equipment or software to more business operations online
- business costs, including utilities and rent.
Eligibility is based on demonstrating an impact from COVID-19 as well as turnover, payroll size and several other business factors.
The grant is open for applications NOW and we strongly recommend that eligible businesses apply as soon as possible as it will not be available once the maximum funding level of $100 million dollars is reached.
For further details and to apply visit HERE.