Director – Client Success Team
Trusted Business Advisor. Up-beat Motivator Man. Client Focused.
0407 178 757
Try and match Ben’s excitement and enthusiasm, we dare you! Ben is a Director of Bolter, a kick ass lawyer and a trusted business advisor. Operating out of Bolter’s Toowoomba offices, Ben works in Bolter’s Client Success Team while also overseeing a talented team of lawyers working with Clifford Gouldson Lawyers. Ben has over a quarter of a century of experience in the legal industry and possesses unrivalled expertise in commercial litigation, intellectual property, tax law and business structures and planning.
Ben also has a special interest in export advisory and businesses looking at commercialisation. Ben’s level of enthusiasm is like no other and he demonstrates his expertise in a way that is easy, smooth and fun for Bolter’s clients. He works closely with companies looking to grow, equipping them with the right advice and tools to scale up.
Not only is Ben a fantastic legal expert he is also a pretty cool guy. He is down to earth, kind and a generous human being who volunteers his time on many local committees and boards. Ben’s spare time is taken up between his family, the basketball court and enjoying time with his three children – and the family dogs, Schnuckle and Myer. Both super cute.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Southern Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Queensland University of Technology
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training
- Certificate II in Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Corporate Advisory
- Export Advisory
- Tax, Structure and Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Queensland Law Society, Member
- Darling Downs South West Law Association, Member
- Institute of Managers and Leaders, Member
- Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce, Member
- ALPMA, Member
- LESANZ, Member
- IPSANZ, Member